Thursday, February 23, 2006

Same Old Song

I find myself with a dilemma: I have the time to blog but I really don’t have anything to blog about. It’s not quite the end of the month, so I can’t do a look back and look forward blog. I don’t have anything quirky going n and I haven’t seen a new movie in ages. I said I wouldn’t blog about the Steelers (and really, I don’t have anything new to say about them anyway other than I just got THE COOLEST Steelers shirt in the mail earlier this week). Obviously, I could always blog about something politic-y, but I was really hoping I could do something a little more up beat and less rantesqe.

There’s certainly plenty of material to rant about. Just today, in fact, the trail blazing state of South Dakota passed a law which would heavily fine any doctor performing any abortion except in cases when the fetus dies while the doctor is in the process of saving the mother’s life. The only reason for this law is to test the mettle of the new Village Idiot appointees to the Supreme Court to see just how far back they are willing to sling Civil Liberties in this country.

Obviously, I could go on for paragraph after paragraph on that one. Or how about the Village Idiot’s complete and total lack of effort in securing the ports of our country. The White House approved the take over of a company managing several major ports in the US by a state-run Arab country. And when I say White House, I literally mean White House. An entity other than Bush himself because he didn’t know anything about it until after the approval had been passed through. I can’t say I blame that entity however: I wouldn’t want that moron’s opinion on anything, either.

There are far greater implications with that one, but again, I think everyone’s had enough of those rants. Like the one I could do about the fact that our Vice President thinks that he’s not only above the law but above the news. If some rapper had shot a dude in the face on a hunting trip, does anyone think for one second that the cops wouldn’t be all over that one? Don’t even get me started on the fact that these geriatric assholes are hunting quail bred with little to no wings and stupid. Who even know that these “quailtards” even existed!?!?

But alas, that story is long gone and far to rand inducing to go off on. So I guess I don’t really have anything to blog about for today. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home