Friday, October 20, 2006

Blog recommendation

Jenn was doing a little research on the internet this week when she stumbled upon a totally random blog that I highly highly recommend. http://mccrumble.blogspot.com/

First of all, the way she found it was that she was doing a search for parasitologists, and that's what the guy that runs the blog does. A side story on this, Jenn was so amused that she called me at work about this blog. She told me that there was a crazy blog and that she found it by doing a search for parasitologist. I thought she said parapsychologist so I was infinitely more excited about the blog that I probably should have. A REAL LIFE GHOSTBUSTER BLOGGING!!!! How could that possibly not be a good thing? Needless to say, I was mildly upset when I found out what he really does. I’m certain parasites are absolutely fascinating. But really, they don’t hold a candle to Slimer.

Anyway, she found this blog. And it is good. The real fun starts around September 20. And you absolutely must read his off-shoot rouge blog. Jenn posts a comment on the Oct 20th posting and gets hit on by a Bulgarian. Ain’t the web cool!?!?!

Oh, and I suspect the big question would be why Jenn was searching for parasitologist on the internet. Well, I’ll just leave that to your imaginations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home