Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Perfection

As if I didn't have enought o be excited about. This past wekeend, I went a perfect 6-0 in all of my Fantasy Football leagues. I know that most of you are more shocked that I have SIX Fnatasy teams. I enjoy it. It entertains me. So leave me alone.

The best part about going 6-0: in 5 of my 6 leagues, the Tight End I had didn't even play. So I won even though i was short handed.

This is also a huge step for me becasue last year, I didn't even make the playoffs in 3 leagues I was in. I'm embarassed to admit it, but alas, it is true.

Obviously, it's still only week 1, but hey, it's just one more good thing I've got going on. With the wedding, the week off from work, Magic Mountain (with Erika [YAY]), the Steelers winning [and looking damn good while doing it]; there's no reason I can't be a little excited about my Fantasy Football teams.

Of course, the league that matters the most is my money league (5 of the 6 are free and relatively meaningless). I had a damn good week there. I was genuinely concerned about my WR corps, but I think everything is going to turn out OK. As long as Big Ben keeps chucking it to Randle EL all season, I'll be sitting real pretty. Also, Indy's defense going against Kyle Boller-esque QB's all season wouldn't hurt much, either.

This is my last post before the wedding. I can't wait to see you all there!!! It'll be a great time. I'm hoping to get as much group social time as possible. You should all have my cell phone number. No reason why you can't call me at any given moment to find out what I'm up to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home