Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hikey-panky

Tomorrow, Blair and I are going for a fun jaunt through the woods of Yosemite. We should return to Fresno some time in the evening. Should be a lot of fun.

It's been a while since I've been on a really good, long hike. This certainly qualifies. I'm most looking forward to the sights, being out in nature, dipping my feet in a crisp, clean stream. I'm least looking forward to what I'm going to smell like on Sunday.

Blair has the route planned. Originally, he had this crazy 50+ mile adventure planned that, if everything went perfect, we could finish before sundown on Sunday. Our plan now is, I think, a little more realistic. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to get home in time for a BIG HUGE dinner at Claim Jumper, though I might be delusional there.

That's what's going on with me. Nothing too exciting, I know. I have been keeping myself extremely busy with reading the Harry Potter books over again (I still love the 4th book, which I finished yesterday and I hope I like the 5th more this time around) and doing multiple Fantasy Football Drafts. I have the same Tight End in every league that I've drafted in so far. I'm beginning to think that everyone else knows somethign that I don't.

Next weekend is a long weekend. I wonder what we can get planned for Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home