Wednesday, August 17, 2005

One Month!!!

We're a month away from the wedding date!!! HOORAY!! Jenn and I are both really excited. There are still a couple very small details to take care of. But we're pretty much ready for the day and can't wait. We've done enough wating already and we want the date to just get here already.

The total for reception attendees looks like it will be about 60. We have about 50 RSVP's with another 10 people who have assured me that they are in fact going. I think 60 is going to be a great number and everyon will have a lot of fun.

Blair is back in Fresno and it's nice to have him here. I think his being here makes me realize how much fun it is going to be to see EVERYONE in another month. I'm starting to tink that I should plan some additional side events (other than the bachelor party). My friend Eddie has already asked for some craps time, which I've told him I should be able to do while Jenn is getting her hair done on Saturday. My dad has been generous enough to offer to host a brunch buffet for everyone on Sunday. So you're all invited. We'll pass details on at the reception.

Otherwise, not too much else going on. Getting ready for football season. My political rampages have died down a bit thanks to my ability to rant vicariously through the folks at Air America. Yes, the buckle of the Bible Belt now has Air America. That's about all I can think of. YAY ONE MONTH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home