Monday, April 11, 2005

The 5 Minute Blog

Hey! I've got 5 minutes before I'm off for the day. That's far too little to start anything new. You can't play a game of hearts in 5 minutes, either. And I don't feel like i'd get the most out of web surfing for 5 minutes. So I figured I'd see what I could come up with for a blog post in 5 minutes.

And this is pretty much it, me talking about how I have 5 (3 minutes now) left in my day. We had a pretty nice weeknd. Went over Chris and Katies to help pack up their kitchen. Not to toot my own horn or anything,b tu I'm a really good packer. I make excellent use of the space provided ina box. That extends to trunk packing and closet packing. I'm dimensionally gifted.

Although, figure this one out: Jenn and I went over there to help them and yet I ended up paying for the pizza for lunch. What's up with that!?!? If they hadn't already made nice fancy dinners for us about 20 times int he past year already, I'd probalby feel like I"m owed one. This way, I figure I just made of 2 o the dozen or so they are owed.

Welp, it's going to take one minute for the computer to process this, so I"m off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home