Tuesday, March 29, 2005

And the Winner is....

...one of Jennifer's cousins. In the officially unofficial race to get the wedding invitation response card back first, it was Jennifer's cousin by ... well ... I guess we don't know by how much until we get the second response. And even though she declined attendance, I think I like her. She must have looked at her calendar or saw it was in vegas, said, "Nope, not my scene, " and sent in her regrets. BOOM! It's int he mail just like that and we got it yesterday. That's a five day turn aroudn from when we mailed them on Thursday! FIVE DAYS!!! That's so impressive. I kinda wish she were going now so I could meet her.

Not too much else going on right now. Checking the mail for invites. I bowled a 222 a couple weeks ago witha 579 series. He cleaned the house over the weekend. It's as clean as it's been since we first moved in. Actually, Sunday before we started cleaning is when t was that clean. It's been a little sullied now, but it's still better than it was.

In other news, Jenn and I cancelled the movie channels on our Dish and signed up for Netflix. This is sucha great service, I should have signed up eons ago. We have well over 70 movies on our request list right now. The really cool thing is that the Distribution Center is in Bakersfield so when we place a move in the mail to when we get the next movie in our queue, it's just 2 days. That's even better than the 5 day turn around on the wedding response! I'd have to say that Netflix is one fot eh better innovations of the past 10 years. If you were to rate innovations on a scale of 1 to 10 where Paris Hilton's Career gets a 1 and HDTV gets a 10, I'd give Netflix a solid 9 (keeping in mind that TiVo has its own scale clocking in with a 28,360,195). It's the best thing to happen to DVD's since DVD's. DVD's themselves would tie HDTV with a 10.

That would actually be a fun blog, give ratings to top innovations of the past 10 years. Another time.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter (yum candy)!

1 Comments:

Blogger RauluaP said...

I actually did understand everything you said there. Scary.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home