Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The 15 Blog

OK, I have 3 times more time now than I did when I posted yesterday. But absolutley nothing more to report. So we'll see how this one turns out!

I have to call our Vegas Reps to set up food tasting for when Jenn and I are in town for my brother's wedding in 10 days. This might be one of the top 5 tings I'm looking forward to in the whole wedding process. It is by far and a way the # 1 thing I'm looking forward to that happens prior to the bachelor party. I have these wonderful expectations on what the tasting will entail. I realize that there's a chance that my expectations will be shattered and I will be highly disappointed. But I'll be gettting fed for free in Vegas, so even the worst out come is a free meal, and that's not so bad, is it?

One of my main lingering concerns about the planning is the cake. Treasure Island will do a cake, but both Jenn and I have an idea of what we want our cake to be like. I'm not entirely convinced that TI offers the service to stylize a cake like we'd want. And booking a DJ and venue from 400 miles away is one thing. Buying a cake from the same distance.... that's an entirely different kind of flying, all together.

My final Vegas excitement note is actually a bit of a downer: I kind of feel like I'm not going to be able to do ANY gambling when I'm there next week. Mainly, I'm talkign about craps. It requires a bit of time and a decent bank roll. Given Jenn hates gambling, I'm not sure I have the time. And given we're saving for a house, I KNOW I don't have the bank roll. Alas, it's one of the many things that makes the up coming trip very interesting. I genuinely have NO idea what to expect fromt eh trip as a whole. I think until the trip is actually over and I can report on the trip, how it went, and it's ramifications on OUR wedding weekend in 5 months, well, my mind is a whirl. Absolutely no reaction or outcome will surprise me.

My friends Austin and Leslie just got backf rom Paris and posted their pictures. It reminded me how AMAZING Paris is. Really one of the top 5 cities in the world (in my top 3).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home