Saturday, September 04, 2004

The Darma of Non-Drama

You'd be amazed at how tense you can get sitting around doing nothing. Just contemplating the fact that the fate of your vacation is in the hands of the airlines. Ever since their rash decision to cancel flights 24 hours before anyone knew anything, that has been my life. It's a life that I get to share with Jenn, and while I wish there were something I could do to make it a better life for her sake, there isn't and there's no one I would rather share it with.

Our red-eye flight that was going to get us in Sunday early AM was cancelled and we'll now be getting in at around 5PM on Sunday. This will make the SoFla portion of the trip brief, but I know we'll still have fun. We always do. I just hate the airlines. I'll get over that when I'm landing in FLL.

So this one isn't all that amusing. I'll have better days, I'm sure.

REASON # 193 to not vote for W: All his vacations, and there are many of them, go off without a hitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home